- Introduction to Library Technology- University of Pittsburgh
- Covered: Content Mangement Systems, Citation Mangers, Jing etc.
- Database Design – University of Pittsburgh
- Special Project: Personal Library Database
- Digital Libraries – University of Pittsburgh
- Metadata – University of Pittsburgh
- WebFundamentals (Basic HTML) – CodeAcademy
- Integrating Instructional Technology – Towson University
Library Instruction Intern (May 2013-Current)
Hillman Library, University of Pittsburgh
3960 Forbes Avenue, Pittsburgh, PA 15260 | 412-648-7770
-Construct and craft a lesson plan on Advanced Mendeley with evidence based assessment
-Collaboration on construction of instructional coursework for students and faculty for “Introduction to Art and Science,” including creating and editing related Libguides
-Creating video tutorials
-Integrating library systems into Courseweb (Blackboard)
Intern (Library)- Carnegie Library of Homestead
-One-on-one technology education.
-Create adult technology education programming
Development of Public Library Technology Education Course
Evening Front Desk Secretary- UPMC Center for Rehab Services
2345 Murray Ave. Pittsburgh, PA 15217 | 412-422-4775
-Use medical database to input charges, maintain schedule, and patient information.
Educational Technology Center Assistant –Towson University Educational Technology Lab
8000 York Rd, Towson, MD 21252 | 410-704-2542
-Assist students and professors with coursework and technology applications.
-Maintain and sign out digital and print resources.
-Run updates, provide technical support and fix minor errors on local computers.
-Provide printing services to students.
Development of a Training Manual for Incoming Assistants